Insurance Sales and Service
Joel Gonzales Insurance is looking for someone that would like to work in a small team atmosphere. We are an established agency that has recently gone independent and are rapidly growing. This is a great opportunity to learn the insurance industry and we have the training to help you along your way.
Property & Casualty Insurance Service and Sales Requirements:
- Preferred: Property & Casualty Insurance License (or ability to obtain)
- Sales and/or Service Experience of 2 years preferred
- Interest in helping people with insurance coverage
- Ability to work independently in a professional environment
- Ability to grasp and utilize technology to better service clients
- Should have effective presentation skills through both written and verbal communications
- Should be an assertive self-starter, ability to influence others
Property & Casualty Insurance Responsibilities:
- Establish client relationships through servicing such as re-marketing, preventing cancelations, escalations and cross-selling.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
- Sell insurance products to clients looking for protection.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a commitment to showing up daily for work.
Flexible work schedule, part-time remote work available if desired.
1 week of personal time off annually. Vacation time off after 1 year.
Health insurance with dental and vision.
Salary range $28,000 to $45,000 depending on job responsibilities.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please respond immediately. We will follow up with you to begin the next steps in the interview process.
Job Type: Full-time Job Location:
- Bandera Road, Helotes, TX
- P & C LICENSE preferred (or ability to obtain)
- Keyboarding skills will be tested, required 55 wpm
- High School diploma, prefer some college